About Network Spinal Analysis (Network Spinal & Network Chiropractic)
About Network Spinal Analysis
Network Spinal (most current name) or the older names of Network Spinal Analysis and Network Chiropractic is a low force and highly effective chiropractic technique. The technique is known to be a very gentle technique, with no “popping” or “cracking” of the spine. The gentle contacts teach the body how to better observe itself. When the body is able to better observe itself, it can connect and release the stress and tension that is being held. This release of stress and tension has an impact-full healing effect on the body. People under care feel better physically, mentally and emotionally.
Two Healing Waves Under Care
Two healing waves are developed under care. One is a respiratory wave or called the breath wave. When this wave gets developed, people are able to connect and release stress and tension much faster than before. The next wave is the somato-psychic wave. Somato means “body” and psychic means “mind”; therefore, this wave is a “body-mind” wave. This wave helps us disrupt the not useful patterns that we have in our body and mind. Body and mind patterns get “interrupted” by this healing wave, which then allows the person to express themselves more authentically and in congruence with themselves.
Benefits People Have Received From Care
- Experience less stress
- Experience less physical pain
- Are more tuned in to what their bodies want and need
- Take less medication, eat better, exercise more, and engage in more spiritual practices
- Are more engaged, present and connected in their relationships
- Feel more energized, inspired and alive
- Are more open, passionate and optimistic about their lives
- Are able to navigate stressful and challenging circumstances more easily
- Are less anxious, irritable and depressed
- Feel more real, authentic and purposeful in their lives
- Are more inspired to contribute their unique talents to help others
Research With Network Spinal Analysis
There has been a lot of research done with Network Spinal Analysis ( Network Spinal & Network Chiropractic). People are getting their PHD’s and Master’s degrees in mathematics, physics and psychology with research related to Network Spinal Analysis and the Network wave. You can read one of the research articles about the Network Wave here: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4939370/ . Research shows that Network gives benefits related to the physical state, mental state, emotional state and quality of life. 99% of people that participated in a year long study with Network said they would like to continue in receiving Network care! That’s a 99% satisfaction rate with Network Spinal Analysis.
If you would like a free consultation and see if Network Spinal Analysis can help you, then call the office at 916-778-6523